Monday 15 December 2014

Boum Vanille Sa Pomme d'Amour Jeanne Arthes


Pomme d'Amour is an apt name for this fragrance. I'm not into roller-coaster rides so the highlight of my Euro Disney trip was having my first candy apple, which became a total of five in that same afternoon and so bad was my infatuation with them I wanted to go back to Euro Disney just for more and luckily found them being sold along Champs-Élysées. 

Source: flickr.com

A linear gourmand fragrance based on sugar coated apples and cherries but not fresh ones, more like maraschino cherries, that has a good projection and longevity surpassing some niche gourmands four times its price, Boum Vanille Sa Pomme d'Amour is a plain and simple comfort fragrance that conjures up images of funfairs or Euro Disney in my case and thankfully lacking any plastic/synthetic notes that plagued my experience with similar gourmand scents in the same category. 


No comments:

Post a Comment