Friday 26 December 2014

A little late but....Merry Christmas everyone!!!



I didn't forget to post my scent of the day (SOTD) for Christmas but we were busy at home this year with Christmas and visits from the extended family so I didn't have time to think let alone write about my SOTD which was Profumum Roma's Vanitas. We have extra to be grateful for this year as a family, mom recently came home from hospital after a bad case of dengue fever which saw her platelet count plummet to 9. Thanks to great care and lots of blessings she came home well and in time for Christmas. A lovely gift I got came in the form of a flying visit from The Organization who's holed up in the Conrad while I'm at work on this rainy Boxing Day. 

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone!!! I wish your family and you all you ever need and want! 

No comments:

Post a Comment