Wednesday 24 December 2014

Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense


The opening of "Intense" is what persuaded me to add this Narciso Rodriguez to my wardrobe even though clean floral musk isn't quite my thing. It is a sweet and minty herbal experience that is similar to diluted Tiger Balm and it lingers around for about an hour before a delicate honeyed floral musk emerges and stays around like a pillowy cloud of comfort for a few hours with a moderate projection throughout. 

I pick up ylang ylang with its unique spicy floral sweetness and a soapy orange blossom from the floral bouquet but can't quite identify anything else. The honey note is a clear white honey, not too dense and with no animalic overtone. Despite being labelled "intense" the overall effect is of warm scented skin without being obviously perfumed, soothing yet sensual. 

I would say try before buying as looking at the online reviews, there are quite a few that are repulsed by the opening of "Intense" but that is exactly what I enjoy about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment