Wednesday 7 January 2015

Parisienne Yves Saint Laurent

Source: vogue.fr

Parisienne was there at the beginning of my perfume fetish, together with my first Serge Lutens...Ambre Sultan, Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle, Thierry Mugler's Angel, Dior's Forever and Ever and the whichever was the current summer edition from Escada ( my favourites were Ibiza Hippie and Rockin' Rio). 

Feminine and versatile, it's perfect for daily use. Not too sweet with the teeniest bit of something tangy, it's a delightful cocktail of juicy berries and delicate flowers mainly roses and violets. Lively and flirty this feels and smells as if I'm diving into my make-up bag between the powders and lipsticks, it has that make-up effect also seen in Guerlain Insolence and Frederic Malle Lipstick Rose, minus the powder.
Its longevity and projection puts some pricier perfumes to shame. All in all a great subtle fruity floral for any occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment