Tuesday 6 January 2015

Tihota Indult

Source: flickr.com

It was Serendipity that brought Tihota and I together. As I'm sworn not to reveal my source, all I can say is I went looking for a sample and got a full bottle of this beauty as a very generous gift. 

This is a perfect, uncluttered and swanky vanilla without any Desperate Housewives plastic surgery done. I find it straightforward but I don't mean boring, think back to CK's clean black and white advertisements of Kate Moss' days. It is sweet without being artificial or callow and smells as ritzy as its accompanying price tag. In the drydown it becomes an incredibly warm and snuggle-worthy vanilla musk that is part comfort and part carnal. A final point is that Tihota lasts forever plus a day and it is loud but not unbearable even for my nurse who hates the smell of vanilla and has made me swear never to wear Dior Addict around her.

Blooming expensive but I can't quite bring myself to say it's not worth its price. If you want a solid performing excellent quality gourmand vanilla and don't mind splashing the cash...this is IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment