Tuesday 2 December 2014

Choco Musk Al-Rehab

Source: Fragrantica

My brother told me I smell like a cake and he is right I do smell like a chocolate cake, one that is guaranteed to break your no-carb diet or your daily caloric intake if it were edible. Linear and sweet milk chocolate of good quality with non-existent musk or other notes, I put my Montale Chocolate Greedy up for sale after I met Choco Musk and if you were thinking of buying the Montale I would advise to try the Al-Rehab first as it's a fantastic dupe at an unbeatable price on many online stores. Or you could buy my Montale. 

It's been a while since I wore Comptoir Sud Pacifique's Amour de Cacao but I remember comparing it with Chocolate Greedy and finding Amour de Cacao not as thick or sugary as Chocolate Greedy but still satisfying your chocolate craving. There's the briefest of citrus at the opening of Amour de Cacao that along with the chocolate made me think of Terry's chocolate oranges but the citrus was fleeting on me. I wound up with the Montale instead of the Comptoir Sud Pacifique because it came as a free gift along with my purchase of Aoud Queen Roses and I figured one straight-up milk chocolate in my wardrobe was enough.   

I bought the perfume oil version of Choco Musk in a roller ball bottle although an eau de parfum in a spray bottle is available. With regards to the perfume oil, it's projection and longevity are superb and only a little dab on the skin is required for one to smell like a walking confection but I will reassure you that it is not at all sickly sweet. I tried using the roller ball on fabric but it doesn't stick on so I rubbed some on my wrist before transferring on to my top which worked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment