Sunday 1 February 2015

To Twirl All Girly Pilar & Lucy

Desirability: Adoption by a more appreciative nose
Source: Fragrantica

Fruity indeed. 

I feel like I've just stuck my nose into a row of fruit soaps or walked into The Body Shop or Bath and Body Works. Both smell like a mishmash of everything they stock which is fine for a shop but not as a fragrance. The melon note is really strong in To Twirl All Girly and I have to be honest that it smells artificial. More like melon gummies instead of the fruit. With a heavy dose of sweet vanilla. I don't smell flowers but they could be hidden behind the vanilla and melon which is really distracting me. Good sillage and longevity for the EDP, I smelt like a gummy bear all day. 

Source: flickr.com
At heart I'll always be a girly girl who secretly loves pinks and frills, in my teens to early twenties To Twirl All Girly would not have been too much of a frivolous fruity gourmand but now...well I stopped wearing tulle puffball skirts a decade ago. 

Source: pinterest.com

No comments:

Post a Comment